Welcome To Our Online Gateway! The Office of License Commissioner, Limestone County, Alabama, is responsible for the issuance of certain business and professional licenses, motor vehicle licenses, motor vehicle titles, temporary tags, motor vehicle and boat casual sales and use taxes, drivers’ licenses and conservation licenses. The Office is also responsible for the assessment and collection of ad valorem and casual sales and use tax on motor vehicles.
Since 1984, our office has provided Limestone County, Alabama their licensing needs as regulated by State of Alabama Law. As you take a look and visit our site, we welcome your ideas and input as we gradually expand our web presence and services.
On October 1, 2019, Joseph Cannon begins his service as the License Commissioner for Limestone County following his countywide election in 2018.
The office staff for the License Commissioner is provided by the Limestone County Commission. The current staff team includes the following members:
- Christie Partridge, Chief Clerk
- Johnna Ehlendt, License Supervisor
- Hope Beaty, Title Clerk
- Angela Ferguson, Title Clerk
- Sandra Gaines, Title Clerk
- Donna Mattox, Title Clerk
- Denise Williams, Title Clerk
- Cathy Lamb, License Tag Clerk
- Melissa McGlocklin, License Tag Clerk
- Rhonda Mitchell, License Tag Clerk
- Marcia Pratt, License Tag Clerk
- Stefanie Little, Administrative Clerk
- Mitzi Cooley, Administrative Clerk
- Michele Holden, License Clerk
- Nichole Anderson, Drivers License Clerk
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Postal Address: Joseph Cannon
100 S. Clinton Street Suite B
Athens, Alabama 35611